Be part and support the
13th European Congress of Chemical Engineering
6th European Congress of Applied Biotechnology
- Chemical engineering, biotechnology and bioprocessing are the key to providing innovative solutions for food supply, mobility, energy, health and well-being while striving for a sustainable economy. At ECCE 13 & ECAB 6, scientists from industry, university and research institutions from Europe and beyond will meet in Berlin to discuss the latest research and industrial applications in all fields of chemistry, process engineering, biotechnology and related fields.
- The highlight event for the European chemical engineering and biotechnology community
- Cross-linking disciplines and organisations to span the bridge from R&D to the industrial practice
- High-profile international keynote and plenary speakers
- Special offerings for students and young scientists
- Industry exhibition and plenty of networking opportunities
- Previous Meetings first held in Florence, Italy in 1997 and since then, every two years at different locations such as: Montpellier, Nuremberg, Granada, Copenhagen, Prague, The Hague and Nice
- More than 3.000 academic and industrial experts in the field of chemistry, process engineering, biotechnology and related fields will attend.
- Berlin is not only the capital of Germany and a city with a long-standing and multi-faceted history, it is also one of Europe’s most exciting places to be. Berlin has something to offer for everybody. And it is also a thriving hub of science and research: With four universities, a number of private graduate schools and globally renowned research centers Berlin attracts students and researchers from all over the world.
If you would like to find out more information on becoming a sponsor, please contact
Ms. Barbara Feisst